At 12:57 PM -0400 3/19/10, John Sessoms wrote:
From: CheekyGeek
Did I miss the announcement of who is in the book (but not in the show)?
Or should I just consider it a bad sign if I haven't heard anything yet?
:P

I may be wrong, but I understand that if you submitted an image you're in the book ... except apparently for the dark-side shooter who didn't notice the criteria included being on the list (lurker at minimum?) and shooting the submitted images with a PENTAX camera.

I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't make the cut for the exhibit, but I wasn't really expecting to.

I had a hard time finding three images I thought were good enough to submit, and to tell the truth, I ended up settling for one that I thought was good enough and two that I thought were almost good enough.

Same here. Last year was a difficult year for me and my photography suffered. However, this just motivates me to get out and take some great photos this year!

--

Steve Sharpe
d...@eastlink.ca

http://earth.delith.com/photo_gallery.html