I am most honored and humbled to be in the list.

Julia suggested I take yet another trip across this big pond. I will check what can be done...

Boris

On 3/19/2010 5:03 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
OK, the curator has made her decisions and we have 41 photos selected
for the gallery show in Chicago. If your name is on this list and you
haven't heard from me you should contact me ASAP.

Thank you to all participants and congratulations to those who made
the gallery exhibit. I know Sue Barton really agonized over the
selection process and it couldn't have been easy to choose between so
many excellent submissions.

Here's the roster:

Christine Aguila
Ted Beilby