Bob S ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

< The A*135/1.8 has made more trips to my daughter's high school events than < any
other.  It's the one I use the most in the gym or the theater.

And my most used lens is my $150 single-coated Vivitar Series One 135/2.3, which
f/stop for f/stop delivers 1/2 to a full stop faster shutter speed than my SMC
135/2.5K. Like you, I use it to shoot indoor school events. I agree, for indoor sports
ISO 800 won't cut it. I've been shooting at 1250 and push-processing one stop, but I'm
now starting to shoot at 2000 and push-processing two stops.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]