Miserere wrote:

>Don't believe everything Mark says... He only had ONE beer :-)

After a 13-mile run and then walking Boston for almost 4 hours with a
bag of photo gear (including the FA*80-200/2.8, a lens to which you
could anchor your dirigible), anything more than one beer would have
put me on the floor.

>Very nice meet-up. Hadn't photowalked in 2 months and really enjoyed
>the weather and company today. I might even have a keeper or two :-)

It was a good photowalk and I think I also got some good shots.
Haven't really evaluated them yet. Maybe in a few days.