Jack Davis wrote:
Well, OK! I'll work on recovering from feeling offended. May take awhile. ;-)

Jack

--- On Sun, 3/21/10, frank theriault <knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: frank theriault <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
Subject: OT - Off Line (more or less)
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <PDML@pdml.net>
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 12:45 PM

Just in case anyone was wondering, I've been off line for
>> a few days, and will likely be offline again for about the
 next week or more.

I'm on the move again, back in with Judy (my former ex and
now again girlfriend).� Moving away from Queen West
 into Mimico (for you locals who know where that is).�
Lovely apartment, good rent, waaaaaay different neighbourhood.� Rather working-class, should be good photo
ops.

For various reasons I'll likely be unable to be in front of
a computer much until we get internet installed at
the new place on April 1� I may be online for a bit over the next week but can't be
sure, so I just wanted you guys to know it's like
nothing personal or anything...

Hell if it ain't!  I think your moving is personal.

You're back in with Judy, no?  I understand, Frank. No sweat!

Very sincere, and best of luck!  :-D

keith

;-)

See ya soon.