Well, Aloha, Alohadave!  Well to the list!  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Parsons" <parsons.da...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 2:00 AM
Subject: Re: PDML Boston this Saturday, March 20

It's always the way. I usually go by Alohadave (I was born and later
stationed in Hawaii) online if that helps keeps things straight.

Thanks for the welcome everyone,

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:41 AM, David Savage <ozsav...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 23/03/2010, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
Welcome, although adding another Dave to the list is going to make
things even more confusing than they are now.

Bwahahahahaha...

Aloha Photographer Photoblog
http://alohaphotog.blogspot.com/