Hi Cesar:
My Pentax day hasn't been as remarkable as yours, but, of course, I
don't know anyone mad enough to lend me a 31 Limited and expecting it
back ;-)
But I also have a nice event to report: finally, my SMC Pentax K 85 mm.
1.8 arrived home today!
I was getting nervous for the 15 day wait, but everything is as
expected. The paint of the lens is a bit worn, and you can see the metal
of the lenses shining through in some parts, but optically and
mechanically seems to be OK
By the way, the feeling of the aperture ring is the best I have seen in
a Pentax lens.
And, perhaps next week, my second purchase this year will come: a SMC
Pentax K 105 2.8
Greetings,