From: eckinator
I quite like it but would crop out the modern whatever at the top, it
looks to be from a different time. Other than that I especially like
the tone, mood and framing. I wonder if a polarization filter would
have taken care of the ceiling light reflections two thirds up the
height of the door. Thanks for sharing Ecke 2010/3/26 P. J. Alling