Truly, it's not that bad. Just think, when you get to GFM, you'll already know all the usual suspects.
Cory
wants to come to Chicago.

Miserere wrote:
On 26 March 2010 10:27, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
Whoa -
We are being given an exhibit in a gallery - not having a convention . I
think it would  be really
inappropriate for us to be wearing name tags. (For the euphemism
"inappropriate" read "tacky".)

ann

OK Ann, just don't get mad at me if I spend all weekend calling you Heyyou.

And this could devolve into "hey, you--no, not you, the one with the
camera, the *Pentax* camera. No, the one with the K-7--not you, the
*other* K-7. Dammit, not you, the one with the K-7 AND GRIP!! Jeez,
what's wrong with you people!? Yeah, him, just tap him on the
shoulder, thank you. [...] Oh, sorry, it wasn't you I wanted to talk
to, it was somebody else. But while I have your attention, can I
borrow your K-7 for a bit...?"

Sorry Brianne, I'm just really bad with names  :-(

  --M.