Found the EULA online... doesn't look good:
"2.10 Dual Boot Platform. The Software is licensed for use on a specific operating system platform. You must purchase a separate license for use of the Software on each operating system platform. By way of example, if you desire to install the Software on both the Mac OS and Windows operating system platforms on a device that runs both of those platforms (i.e., a dual boot machine), then you must first obtain two separate licenses for the Software. This is true even if two versions of the Software, each designed for a different operating system platform, are delivered to you on the same media."

Cory Waters wrote:
Mom got me the PC version of PSE8 for my birthday (Mom's are great, huh?). I'd like to put it on my PC AND my Macbook but there's no OSX version in the box. Adobie's phone support is down today for service... anybody ever go cross platform with Elements? It worked out so well with my copy of Lightroom.

CW