Rob Studdert wrote on Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:47:56 -0700

Hi Team,

Got home this morning to find that my house had been broken into an
ransacked, seems the meat heads left my Pentax DSLR but took our Canon
P&S (With ING Real Estate specially printed on the front).

That's just terrible, Rob. I'm very sorry to hear about your bad news, but at least the burglars left the good stuff. Hope they are caught and put away for a good long while, and that your insurer pays out promptly and fully.

Regards, Jim
"Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap."
- William Bennett

Jim King
jamesk8...@mac.com