In the Pentax K mount line alone there are about 150 different prime lenses in K mount, (ok about twenty or so are probably different flavors of "normal"), about another 100 zooms, (once again about 20 or so are different kit zooms).. Counting third party lenses we're talking about literely thousands of useful focal lengths, with little exaggeration there are probably hundreds of gems among them.