Okay,okay, I'm doing my best to gather together all the used notes and
stash them in an unobtrusive holdall to be left under the bench on platform
9 3/4 at Toronto Central station - but it takes time, you know!
I've had to send the kids down t' pit and pawn Paul's car, but I'll do it -
just don't hurt it!

I just knew it was bad news when I got that letter enclosing its little
front lens cap and those bone-chilling words
"If you ever want to see......... "

Wendy
At 21:07 23-1-2002 -0500, you wrote:
>From: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: favorite "walk around" equipment?
>
>Hi, Wendy,
>
>Do you really think you'll ever see that lens again?  ;-)
>
>- -frank
>
>wendy beard wrote:
>
> > MX and 40mm pancake, without a doubt.

---