----- Original Message ----- From: <27...@comcast.net>

Subject: Magenta images K20D, I said I would post

Here is a link to two photos that have to much magenta in one person...

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=961988

Each photo was shot with different lighting, one was with a white lightning and the other was af540 Pentax flash..

10868692 looks like a colour failure caused by the blue shirt.
10868691 has normal colour except for the guy who may have had a bit more to drink than he should have and is showing a bit of an alcohol induced flush. The colour of the shirt isn't showing any casts in the off white areas, so I'd say that the white balance is good and your subject is wrong.
I don't think either of these are failures that are blamable on the camera.
You might try taking your contrast off of hard for people pictures as that can have an effct on shin tones.

William Robb