m...@robertstech.com wrote:

Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

I got my first "full" paycheck yesterday. It also turns out that one of my co-workers wants to get into photography. In short, I just sold all my Pentax gear to him, took that cash and about half the paycheck (so it'll be like two more weeks of unemployement) and ordered a D700 and a 24/1.4. I figure my Series 1 28-105 will do as a daily driver lens until I know what I really need.

You fool! Do you know how many Holgas you could have bought with that
money???

About the same as the denominator in the fraction of a D645 he could have had?