Would it have to be a dedicated light tent?
I'd think that you'd need (and know you own) several external light
sources anyway so you could just get some tent tubing or similar, even
a couple of old fishing rods would do, take the fabric you need and
attach some velcro loops and there you go. Perfect to match your
plumber's pipe tripod to boot =)

Alternatively an ordinary inner mosquito net layer of a tent with
matching tubing would do the trick and you could add extra layer of
any given fabric if needed since the tubing is strong enough to handle
another layer plus some wind pressure. Jack Wolfskin for example makes
a relatively small cyclist tent which sleeps two plus two bikes and it
is high enough to repair your bike in safe from rain. As far as I
recall there are also a number of other fairly tall designs with a
small footprint from other tentmakers as well. And chances are you
could also use it to camp in. Again: =)

Cheers
Ecke