On 4/6/2010 3:09 PM, Tim Øsleby wrote:
First I'd like to say I'm sorry I haven't commented much on other
people photography lately. My new job means that I have much less time
on my hands. I will not get more time in future, but hopefully I will
adapt to it, and relearn how to use my time better.

Paychecks are nice, but jobs do get in the way of important things.

I'm also rather busy preparing for a Lightroom class I'm holding
tomorrow at our photo club.
Wish me luck, I think I do need it ;-)

Ok then, here it is. Nothing fancy, just my latest bird. This time,
link included in first post.
http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/2010/04/blue-tit.html

Nice.

BTW: I have a question for you. What are your reactions towards the
placement of the bird in the frame?

I'd crop the left side right at about the edge of the tree and the bottom just below the "y" in the branch below the birds right foot.

probably just below the dangly bit of bark.

--
MaritimTim

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/