Hi Tim, lovely capture, I think I 'd like to crop out the tree from the left
but it's a minor point.

John
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Tim Øsleby
[maritim...@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 April 2010 23:09
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO - Just a Blue Tit [Scanned][Spam score:8%]

First I'd like to say I'm sorry I haven't commented much on other
people photography lately. My new job means that I have much less time
on my hands. I will not get more time in future, but hopefully I will
adapt to it, and relearn how to use my time better.

I'm also rather busy preparing for a Lightroom class I'm holding
tomorrow at our photo club.
Wish me luck, I think I do need it ;-)

Ok then, here it is. Nothing fancy, just my latest bird. This time,
link included in first post.
http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/2010/04/blue-tit.html

BTW: I have a question for you. What are your reactions towards the
placement of the bird in the frame?
--
MaritimTim

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/