I've noted some particularly odd behaviour of my K-7, lately, and I'm
wondering if this has started with the latest firmware update as I'd
certainly have noticed if it had been there before. Here goes:

Manual lens, mode M, bracketing (+,0,-), 5 frames, steps of 1 1/2 stops
- When I select 30 secs as the longest time, I get the correct sequence
of 30 - 10 - 4 - 1.5 - 0.5 secs.

Now, if I happen to be in a hurry and turn the thumbwheel past 30 secs
by a few clicks, the display still shows 30 secs as the exposure time
but the sequence goes 30 - 30 - 30 - 10 - 4 secs.

Also, turning beyond 30 secs and then back takes a few clicks before the
display changes to 20 secs again.

Is there anyone who can confirm this?

Found out about this in the harbour of Ostend, Belgium, in storm-force
winds and rain at some +3 deg c.

I really love my K-7. Any news on the new digital finger painting
filter? :-/

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com