On 4/8/2010 2:50 PM, DagT wrote:
Den 8. apr. 2010 kl. 23.06 skrev Bob W:

[...]

I could, however, be distracted by an 85/1.4  but it probably
wouldn't be as handy as either of the others would be for a
"walk around" lens.

If you had an 85/1.4 you wouldn't want to walk around.

I´ve walked a lot around with that lens, but you could walk around it as well.

The realities of the marketplace are such that if I got an 85/1.4 chances are it'd be one of the korean ones.

It also wouldn't be a walkaround lens it'd be a photograph musicians in available light lens.

The size of the DA*55 is a lot better.

DagT
http://www.thrane.name