On 4/9/2010 9:00 AM, Jack Davis wrote:
Comments invited.

f/8, 1/2000, ISO 200, da55~...@280mm

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=483

You know what I don't like about this photo?

I don't like that you drive all the way down to practically my neighborhood, and rather than driving 16 miles to have lunch with me, you go and get all these great shots, totally showing me up.

You are a bad man Mr. Davis, a very bad man.

Next time you're in the neighborhood we should meet at the central texas BBQ in castroville for lunch. That'll distract you from photography for a bit.