From: Bruce Walker
Cotty wrote:
> Fanboys should be able to laugh at themselves...
> > <http://www.blendtec.com/willitblend/videos.aspx?type=unsafe&video=ipad>

Fun aside, I'm surprised the presenter doesn't wear a face mask when he dumps the freshly pulverized iPad onto the table. I wouldn't want to get that crap in /my/ lungs. Yech!

And on a recursive note: can one Blendtec blend another? Or is there an implosion causing a black hole?

You ought to send them a suggestion/question about that. Maybe they'll try it and post the video to YouTube.

BTW, that guy is *COMPLETELY* around the bend.