----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Davis"
Subject: Re: PESO: Sea Otter Lunch

Thanks, Frank! Maybe your next life.?
I'd like to be a Sea Otter so I could afford to eat abalone. ;)

When we were having the stacks installed in our house, the plumber had to walk through our bedroom to the bathroom many times throughout the day. One time, I heard him burst out laughing, and he told me that when he died, he wanted to come back as my dogs.
I don't think he cared which one.
They were playing people, lying on the bed with their heads on the pillows, fast asleep and competely oblivious to the bruahua that was going on around them.

William Robb