A friend of mine works for York Region, and he told me Friday of this
bird rookery, just West of one of our major Hwy's.

Not a great shot. I knew they would be far back from the road, so i
used the D200 and the Sigma 170-500, at 500. (I was going to use the
K10D and Sigma 300 with 1.4 tele, but could not find the tele) Its not
a great lens on digital, maybe better on a film body, but i have never
tried it. Not very contrasty and its soft.
No tripod, i forgot it, so i shot from the passenger side and used the
window as a tripod.

Any way, here it is.:-)

Dave

--