Sold a print once, $100 or $125,  forget which. 11x14 approx. Framed by
myself. I did not attempt to price higher  because I am very aware photography
does not sell (and it was a local arts &  crafts show). So I was very
surprised when it did. If I had gone higher,  probably wouldn't have.

Gave me a rush though. Really did.

Two  photography teachers I have had have also exhibited at that show (it's
yearly).  As far as I know neither of them has ever sold anything there. So
you might  consider the rush factor too, not just the logical price.

HTH, Marnie ;-)  (Resending because didn't show up in my email box.)

In a message dated  4/11/2010 5:00:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,