Hi Team,

Yet another K-x pano, this time shot during a visit to the Powerhouse
Museum with my little guy Thomas. What's particularly interesting
about this pano from a technical perspective is that it was shot with
the camera in Av mode, each exposure is different.

It consists of 4x1 landscape shots, again hand held using my trusty
old A24/2.8 f4 @ ISO2000, exposures from top to bottom 1/20th, 1/60th,
1/50th and 1/30th. The source images are all in camera jpgs, it just
goes to show how capable the pano assembly software is and that
there's nothing wrong with the K-x's metering.

http://users.tpg.com.au/distudio/temp/Pano-IMGX01432sm.jpg

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)