On 12/04/2010, eckinator <eckina...@gmail.com> wrote:

> what rick said precisely
> thanks for sharing
> ecke

Thanks for the comments everyone!

The area is close to where I do a lot of work so it's a nice walk and
generally good for photography. The stitch wasn't hard at all, I just
always allow plenty of overlap between adjacent frames, everything
else seems to sort its self (using AutoPano Pro). The horizontal
symmetry was partially choice my mostly dictated by the elements
outside the frame, I don't mind it in this case actually. It's good to
hear alternate opinions of course, thanks again.

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours