Could we all please please at least keep the original link to someone's PESO or GESO in the subsequent comments emails? I'm getting really pounded by IRL obligations and have to skip around - as surely most of us do - and miss a lot of the original post...

This is especially confusing when someone has an auto tag with their web page on it and have
stripped the Peso in discussion out of the reply....

But here's the thing - apprently some of this happens automatically as just now, when I went to reply to all using Bruce Dayton's post (the last one that came up) while he had included the link in his email, it was stripped of everything but his comment . What the devil is doing that?
ann
as in Ann Sanfedele in case her name isn't showing up in the "from" header as she means it to