On 13/04/2010, David Parsons <parsons.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I went out with several local shooters on Sunday for a Prime Lens
> walkabout.  The premise is that you use a prime (or one focal length
> of a zoom), and shoot with that the entire time.  I used my A50 f/2.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/alohadave/sets/72157623711330929/

Hi David,

It looks like it was a pretty successful outing, you have a nice mix
of subject material and some interesting shots, it looked like a fun
day out. I really like heading out with one lens on occasion,
generally the A24/2.8, DA35/2.8 or my A50/1.2 but I'm a little
frustrated with the latter at the moment due to the ineptitude of the
standard focus screen. Have to deal with that shortly. Thanks for
sharing.

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)