From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Derby Chang
Sent: Monday, 12 April 2010 9:33 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: OT PESOs - Film is king, the king is dead

Been said, not too original, but I'm enjoying this
Richard-Strauss-autumn of film.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_04/10_04_lunchbreak/01.htm
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_04/10_04_festivalcrowd/01.htm
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_04/10_04_fouratefive/01.htm

Just picked up an MZ-S. Some distant years ago, I dissed it's looks,
along with the Rocky Balboa Leica R8. In the flesh, it's quite a
pleasant camera to hold. Not Stallone-y at all and the canted top plate
makes a lot of sense (especially, I imagine on a 645). I recant

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc

follow the directions.