From: "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com>

As I understand it, the opening is on Friday from 6PM-9PM. Is there anything planned before that?

No.

There's a flight that gets into midway at 4PM on Friday, or for another $55, one that gets in at 3:20. Is two hours likely to be enough time between touchdown and the show?

Assuming your flight arrives on time, google shows the trip taking 1 hour and 30 minutes from Midway to Dank. You'd take the orange line from the airport to the loop, transfer to the brown line headed north, and you'd get off at Western Ave that walk over to DANKHaus, 4740 n. Western. It will take about 2 minutes to walk from the Western train stop.

Would there be a place at the show where I can safely stash my bags?

There is a coat room, but it does not have a personal attendent. You would stash your bags there at your own risk.

I think that there is a photowalk that is nebulously planned for Saturday. Are there any other pdml activities planned?

Eggelston Exhibit on Sat, time not decided yet, and probably a photowalk downtown. Bob and I are still brainstorming on dinner options for Sat night.