Derby Chang wrote:
Bruce Walker wrote:
Derby Chang wrote:

A 10min video actually. Thought I'd make sure any chirpy-birds in the DA 50-135 weren't roosting in there, so hung around at the markets today. Good exercise, and the lens acquitted itself well.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_04/10_04_winterfashion/01.htm

Watched the entire vid (worked fine for me here [DSL link]). Excellent results, all tack-sharp and perfectly exposed. Too bad the vid controls don't allow reversing as it sailed past a few I wanted to go back and reexamine.

Did they mount their own lighting for that? I was surprised how well lit those later shots taken in full sun were. Not nearly as harsh and contrasty as I would have expected.

I enjoyed that, but I think an abbreviated gallery of the 20-30 best shots might serve the interests of the more casual PDML viewers better.

[Why oh why don't they put on events like that where I live? Life's so unfair! :) ]

-bmw

Thanks for looking,guys

They had no lighting at all. Its all thanks to the fill slider in LR.

And yep, you and Bob are quite right. I should do the old school html for this one. Back in a mo'

Bulky slideshow tucked away at the end

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_04/10_04_winterfashion/index.htm

--

der...@iinet.net.au