Boris Liberman wrote:

Thanks, Ann. Why do you duck? And why do you write your name with the
small letter?

I was making a pun TELL a cat... tahts why I ducked cause it was a TERRible pun

I write ann because i'm annsan.. and because of ee cummings... but you knew that

Oh yes, it went on to the left until it hid under some
fence or whatever. This is one of the more hip streets of central Tel
Aviv, you know, somewhat like Greenwich Village in NYC (to the best of
my knowledge and understanding). And no, I did not talk to it, as it
was too far away.

:)