On 4/19/2010 7:05 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Tomorrow my Photoshop class is going to be on the topic of portrait
retouching. I'd like to show some of the horrific work of Becky Carter
but her site no longer exists and archive.org only has the index page
http://web.archive.org/web/20080124003151/http://beckycarter.com/

Did anyone happen to archive any of that stuff? I'd love to use it as
an example of what not to do.
How could a girl genious like Becky Carter stop working.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}