eckinator wrote:

>>> 9 - Stan Halpin
>> 10 - Chris Mitchell picking one up for Dario Bonazza
>11 - Ecke, (if possible plus one hardcover image wrap copy of the
>2008/2009 book)

Yes, I think I have a spare Image Wrap copy of last year's book on
hand. I'll bring it to Chicago.

Since we're up to 11 requests for the Image Wrap book I'll consider
this a go. I'll give it until the end of the day tomorrow (Thursday)
for more people to make requests and I'll place the order. I'll ask
Sue Barton if I can have it shipped directly to the gallery (in an
effort to keep my luggage from getting unreasonably heavy).