So, i think i've been pretty good about this order i have with them
but their latest email got me pissed of, and was reflected in my
reply.

About 8 weeks ago i decided to buy from Link-delight, two of the
swivel flash head brackets and flash umbrella combos they sell, and
two radio triggers that had a few good reviews. Price was good, and i
had ordered some cables from them late last year and all went well.

About 10 days later two packages arrived. One for the triggers and
one, i thought, with the two umbrellas and swivels. Unfortunatlely the
second package only had one umbrella and flash head unit.
I sent of an email to let them know. I keep getting emails back saying
their records show two packages were sent, and did i get them both. I
keep trying to tell them both arrived but one was short.
I then get another similar email.

Today, after sending 3 emails in the past 7 days, i received an email
from them. They just want to know if i have received my two packages,
as their records show they have been delivered.

My reply was blunt and to the point: Yes i have received them, but the
 order was short one umbrella and flash head. Please send, or refund
my money so i can buy one from some one else.

I also said i would not buy from them any more or recommend them.

Am i basically F&&*ked here or do you think i have a chance to get my
missing piece. I even sent them pictures of the order that arrived and
packaging, as they requested.

Should havebought from 2dreammaker in NYC in stead of China.

I'll have to check and see if they have a feed back page on the web site

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com