From: Larry Colen
On 4/21/2010 10:33 AM, John Sessoms wrote:
> From: Bob Sullivan
>> Dave,
>> Try explaining in simple short sentences.

> I think you're basically screwed, although it doesn't seem to be
> intentional. Sounds like they're just dumber than a box of rocks.

Not dumb so much as just poor English, though I'm willing to bet that it's still better than your Cantonese or Mandarin.

Maybe. But, then again, I'm not selling stuff where I don't understand my customers language.

If I sell you TWO swivel brackets and you tell me you only received ONE swivel bracket, I wouldn't repeatedly ask you if you got both of them.