On 21 April 2010 23:24, Doug Brewer <d...@alphoto.com> wrote:

> Look in your footer file and scope out the style.css as well.

Nothing that I can see in the style files (I have parent and child
style files). Nothing in the footer either.

Do you know how the page is rendered? Whatever bit of code that does
that is adding that bit of malicious crap to the HTML.

> What version of WP are you using?

The latest: 2.9.2. I reinstalled it an hour ago.

I've cleaned almost 500 files that had eval(base64_decode crap in
them. I've now found a few with base64_decode stuff (no "eval"), but
I'm not sure if I should delete those strings or not. I think I will
and see if the site collapses. If it does, then I'll just retire and
not have to worry about blogging ever again  :-)

  --M.

--

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com