Hi all,

 I'll be unsubscribing for a short while... the hard drive in my
workstation just bit the dust.  Its making some really nasty noises.  I am
just hoping my backups have been sufficient.  I know I've lost all my mail
but there's nothing really critical in there.

 So while I get this blasted drive sorted out (at least its under
warranty) I will avoid having 300 messages a day piling up in my inbox
waiting for my return :)  I will probably stick to reading the archives on
the web for now.

 If anyone wants to contact me, you can do so either at this address or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Cheers,

- DM