From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of John
Coyle
Sent: Monday, 26 April 2010 12:15 PM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: RE: A little brag from me...

Well done Tanja, I always thought you would make it: glad to see our
much-maligned *ist-D's can still cut it!  Haven't got time to look right
now, off for a couple of days to visit grand-children, will look when I get
back (might be something there for the younger members of our clan - funnily
enough, my elder grandson in Hong Kong has modelled for a range of kiddies'
toys!)

Would be good to catch up soon, with or without the little terrors!

John in Brisbane