Well, it arrived safe and sound, and I needed to get out and give her a test
run!  So here are the results, as shot yesterday for a magazine cover shot
competition.  Model is Molly-Rose, my little 7yo fashionista.

She is currently “the face” of Charlipop  Kids and Agoo, so I am trying hard to
not let her head get too big, but she is so fun to work with!

Anyways, no flash on these, just a reflector, the FA 100mm, mostly shot wide
open at f2.8 as it was almost dark.  I think exposures vary from like 1/1000
right down to 1/60 as the sun set, ISO800
and on my K-7.

http://www.lovebytes.com.au/galleries/shopolatcomp/

tan. ☺