Is it just me or is there like no buzz about any forthcoming replacement for the K-7? It just seems that there's been a new camera on the horizon about this time the last few years. They've been churning out the P&S cameras pretty quickly lately and there are these colorful KX bodies.. maybe they figured to let the K-7 simmer a while. Problem is, what am I supposed to obsess about? I still want a K-7 to replace my K10 but certainly most who would buy one have one already and the new body should be here to kick-start the obsessions again...
Ah, well... back to computer stuff.
CW