> > I recommend Ne Le Dis A Personne (Don't Tell Anyone):
> > <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362225/>
> >
> > And Moliere:
> > <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0796335/>
>
> A'ight, I'll get a hold of them and watch them with an open mind.
> You'll find out...
> Thanks Bob
> Ecke

I hope you enjoy them. Fanny Ardant is in neither of them, but Laura
Morante, who is Italian, is rather magnificent in Moliere, and Ne Le Dis A
Personne features one of my other top 5 most beautiful women ever. Here she
is being very bilingual. I love a woman with 2 tongues:

<http://www.ina.fr/art-et-culture/cinema/video/I08074615/kristin-scott-thoma
s-a-propos-du-cinema-hollywoodien.fr.html>

<http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/ondemand/films/interviews/ram/ksthomas1?
bgc=FF6600&nbram=1&lang=en&bbram=1&ms3=6&ms_javascript=true&bbcws=1&size=16x
9>