Finally got a chance this morning to check on the List. A little over 1800
messages since a week ago last Tuesday. I'm in the middle of a 10 day shoot in
Utah - Escalante/Grand Staircase and Captitol Reef N.P. Encountered almost all
the seasons - we've had sun, clouds, rain, hail, sleet & snow with gust of wind
at times 50 t0 60 mph, temps from 26 to 70F.

I'll miss the gallery in Chi town as I'll be driving back on that weekend.

Play nice guys/gals !

Ken Waller