On Mon, 03 May 2010 09:43 -0400, "Tom C" <caka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Brian,
>
> I find the lighthouse, trains, and interior with light streaming both
> compelling and well composed.
>
> Maybe you're not in a photographic black hole... more likely your
> editorial skills have been honed so that now you don't simply like a
> shot because you were there and you took it. That's a good thing.
>
> When I find myself feeling similar to what you describe, I try to find
> a place that inspires me and then I try not to rush.  Sometimes I'll
> get excited about what I'm seeing, get in a hurry, and then come away
> with nothing that satisifes me.
>
> A learning experience if nothing else.

Hi Tom

Thanks for the encouraging words.  I'm sure I'll drag myself out of the
hole shortly - maybe try something I haven't done much of recently -
like macro.

Anyway, I'm having a couple of weeks up the coast shortly - new areas,
new possibilities.  Maybe just what I need!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia