I had one for a while. Build quality was questionable. It felt pretty plastic, if you know what I mean. The images were OK for me though the lens didn't get good reviews from whatever pixel peepers used to be in the film days. The zoom range wasn't enough on either end and it's too slow. It saved my istD from certain death when Daughter 1.0 pulled the pair from the high kitchen counter one day. Broke the lens in half but the camera was fine. I replaced it with a 28-105.
CW