Thanks.  I think I'll have to return again and take a lot more time
and get things right (good luck with that  :) ).  Now that I've been
there, I know where I'd like to see at different times.  Being part of
a tour group doesn't lead to the prime shooting opportunities.  But,
you do what you can with what you are given.

--
Aloha Photographer Photoblog
http://alohaphotog.blogspot.com/