Hi Everyone:

1)  All our work was delivered on time on Monday, 5/3 at 10:00ish  a.mish.

2) Gallery has been repainted for our install, and our work is being installed.

3) Framer called me with a big hearty thank you and said it was a fun project to work on. Can't say enough about Fastframe--very nice people--very accommodating.

4) Celtic Fest is advertised as running during our exhibit weekend, which could be fun on Sat for a photowalk after the museum, provided it doesn't rain. Lots of music and various festival activity. Should make for some nice energy downtown. Celtic Fest has usually run in Sept for the past several years. I didn't even believe my friend when she told me it was running this coming weekend. I still only half believe it, but here's the link: http://www.explorechicago.org/city/en/things_see_do/event_landing/special_events/mose/celtic_fest_chicago.html

5) This is probably a big *duh*, but everyone attending the exhibit should bring their cameras :-).

Cheers, Christine