I'm about to have enough in my camera fund to pop for a K7.

Yes, I know there are rumors of something newer over the horizon, but that will
take longer than I care to wait, will cost more than I have saved up, and the
K-7 right now is at $843 at BHPhotovideo which is a pretty damned good price.

The question is: Is there any resale value to the K10D?  I'd thought about
handing it down to my wife who would like occasionally to learn how to use a
"real" camera, but I hesitate to give her the K10D for the same reasons that I
want to replace it, namely: unpredictable/slow autofocus and exposure which can
be all over the map.

On the other hand, if it wouldn't generate more than a couple hundred in
resale, then there really isn't much point in trying to sell it, is there?

What do you all think?

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com