Brian Walters wrote:

I've got to be out on Saturday morning before the show opens so I've
been looking at ways to record the stream.  I couldn't find any trial of
a commercial product that didn't have a limit on how much of the stream
it would record.  I eventually found Debut Video Capture (which seems
pretty basic - it captures the whole screen as well as the stream) but
at least it seemed to work.  My plan was to load Mark's ustream site and
set Debut Video Capture to start recording just before 9am here.  Then
set up Chrono Shutdown to power off the pc an hour or so later.
I still might do that, just to see if it actually works.

Would an hour to an hour and a half be enough time?

Probably ok for the popping of the champagne corks and toasting and all. But I expect Christine's Dance of the Cormorant Feathers to occur much later on, after most of the public is gone.

Was I not supposed to mention that?

-bmw